cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with "Future Dating" your rate plan?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

If you're experiencing any issues with "Future dating" your rate plan, please reply to this topic and share your experience with us.

In doing so, are awesome Community and moderators will be able to assist you 🙂

Note: Please do not share any personal account information in your reply

Thanks,

Jeremy

407 REPLIES 407

webshaun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. I too am not seeing my plan change take effect in my account (which should be today). I see that my next renewal date is in February, but I still have 6GB listed rather than 12GB. Please help me fix this!

mhaider
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Quick question, since my plan changes on December 11th and the promo will be done by November 20th (I have already switched my plan in my account to the fall promo for the future date), if I have this issue after November 20th, will my future dated plan change be honoured?

tylerp_105

Everyone new to public mobile, remember this is how PM works.  The community!  However keep in mind the MODS are still every day people working their regular jobs.  Each one can only do so much in any given day.  Rectifying a problem is a case by case and WILL be dealt with when they get to it.

When it came to the plan change issue, it affected a lot of people.  Just send the MODs a private message with your phone number and issue.  Carry on with your day and continue to use your service.  They will eventually get to it and fix it.  The price is the same $120(6GB) and $120 (12GB) Please be patient.  Mine was fixed in a day.  I wasn't even looking at it as I wasn't going to burn all my data right away.  There is no clause anywhere saying your can't use any data or your renewal can't be changed.

kwanhu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
thanks. I sent. still waiting for reply. 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey guys, 

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

I can understand the frustration related to this type of issue, rest assured that as long as you have service you don't need to worry we will manually change the plan for you guys. All you have to do if you have a similar issue with to this one right here: 

-Private message Me, @Mary_M or @Saray_O (only one person)

-Very important please include your Public Mobile phone number.

- In simple words, just specify which plan were you looking to activate. 

Thank you 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

kwanhu

I did get the future dating plan change last month. today should have my plan change but it keep the old plan instead.

CURRENT PLAN
90-day pass$120 per 90 Days
This plan includes: -
- 6GB Data
- Unlimited Provincial Talk
- Unlimited International Text
- 3 Choices

FUTURE DATING PLAN
90-day pass $120 per 90 Days
- 12GB Data
- Fall 2016 Promo

dhananjayroy
Hello,
This is the second time for a 3 months plan i have opted for Canada wide talk plan, international text and 12 gb data. But it is still provice wide talk, international text and 12 gb data. If this issue is not rectified i will surely not continue with Public mobile in future.

bangaroo

CURRENT PLAN
- 6GB Data
- 3 Choices

Set up the system to change to

NEW PLAN
- 12GB Data
- Fall 2016 Promo

Nothing changed 

BH604

Hi there,

My plan renewal date was yesterday (Oct 31, 2016) and I had renewed using the future dating setting to the 12 GB 90 day plan. I got the credit charge today but I am still on the 6 GB plan according to Self-Service.

dhillonjasmine

Hi

Im on plan 90 for 90 and wanted to change it to 120 plan for 90 days with 12 GB data 

My Renew Date was today so I added money to account and it charged 90 and now says

new plan can be only changed in Jan

teder454

My plan did not change to the 12 gig plan at renewal on the 25th.  Am waiting patiently as I'm pretty sure the mods are buried by the work created from this latest offering.

Set request to Future Date Plan Change

Yet next Payment Due is for old plan still (?) and new plan shows 1 day after my bill date

Concerned plan change will not happen, or worse will double bill me (old plan then next day new plan)

zhanglishan

My new plan didn't kick in today.

Pat_megron
I checked this morning about the future dating when I enabled it on the 25th of October. My billing cycle ended today and expected the 12gb plan to kick in place of the 6gb plan.

Heeeelp

aataulla
Forgot to mention current plan

CURRENT PLAN
- 6GB Data
- 3 Choices

Set up the system to change to

NEW PLAN
- 12GB Data
- Fall 2016 Promo

But plan did not change

aataulla
Future dating did not work. I changed my plan to the new 4x3 = 12gb plan. The website acknowledged that I have a pending change but when I logged in to check today, nothing had changed and I got billed 😞

rampantdragaon

I have an other post,  this happened to me on the 30th still waiting for someone to have a look at it.  

len

old plan 

1GB Data

- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk

- 3 Choices (Grandfathered) / 3 Choices

New plan

4 GB Data

- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk

- 3 Choices / 3 Choices

probably should go on the 90 day promo