cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with "Future Dating" your rate plan?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

If you're experiencing any issues with "Future dating" your rate plan, please reply to this topic and share your experience with us.

In doing so, are awesome Community and moderators will be able to assist you 🙂

Note: Please do not share any personal account information in your reply

Thanks,

Jeremy

407 REPLIES 407

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Just send them a quick message, they'll fix you up as soon as possible

Rockdaddy22

Rockdaddy22
Lol do you think you've been duped? You even mentioned it happened before. I don't really understand how you'd be eligible for the extra 6GB.

Eli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan was due to renew July 6th, the month before I had requested a lan change so I could take advantage of the 90days with 6G of data.  So there I go, all trusting Public and purhased 3  $40.00 vouchers ,spend $120.00 of my hard earned money. I come home all excited that Im gonna have an extra G of Data for the next three months... I go to enter the vouchers on line ... Your system was down  😞     Next morning I get up, add the three vouchers -I now have $122.00 ($2 left over from last month)  BUT   NO SERVICE !   My account is "temporarily suspended"   This hapened when I originally joined Public and I went nearly 2wks with no service, NOT IMPRESSED, but fortunately I have a friend who is tech savy and on your "grandfather plan", an original PM customer before y'all soldout to the "man"... 

SO ... I write ya an email...  my service was reinstated I believe on the 7th  BUT  It was NOT the 90days&6G that I went out and purchased 3 frikn vouchers for  but my usual 30day plan with 1G

an $80 credit and a notice that I need to "Top Up" on the 7th of August or my service will be interupted....

So I writes ya another Email, politely but firmly asking that Public honors this 90day plan I requested a month ago

So is this a glitch?

Or have I been duped? with an $80.00 credit that still requires me to top up....

PLEASE , FIX THIS !!!!! 

I am so irritated, I want to (for convenience) stay with PM but if Im not getting what I beLIEved that I was paying for I will be  forced to inconvenience myself further and find another "Cartel"

I will patiently be checking my emails and 611 before calling CCTS

Rockdaddy22
I dont think future dating has been a problem in a few months.

zmawani
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was very fortunate in that the future dating of my rate plan went without a hitch. Good luck to all those who are trying to do this for the current promo.

srlawren
@snowolf the problem is that what you are trying to select is not a valid plan. You must select at least ONE talk or text or data option in order to have a valid plan. I believe the text-only plan is the cheapest, or at least it is on a 10 day plan. You may want to double check provincial talk only vs text only vs the smallest data amount on the 30 day plans to find the one with the lowest cost.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

snowolf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just wanted to change from 90 day provintial plan with talk text and data to a 30 day no text, data nor talk and the future change button won't process. I put the $10 in for it....maybe I need add the tax too? But says tax be later.... Due Apr 6, 2017.

Metzgerhau

@srlawren @kav2001c Thank you both for your responses, this answers my question perfectly!

srlawren

@Metzgerhau as @kav2001c mentioned, this is a display bug that has been present in the self-serve system for as long as I can remember.  You will be charged the correct amount of the new plan, not what you see on the scheduled plan change page.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Metzgerhau don't worry about it

It always seems to display wrong info but usually switches over without issue

If it does have issue the mods are very quick to adjust

Metzgerhau

Hello PM Community!

I have a question.  I just set up a future-dated plan change on my account.  For completeness, here is the change I am making:

• Currently: 90-day / Canada-wide talk / Int'l text / 3 GB = $126
  • Changing to: 90-day / Prov-wide talk / Int'l text / 3 GB = $111

That is all set up, no problem!  However, now when I go to double-check the status of this on the "Change Plans" page in my account, I see the following:

Change.PNG

Although $51 per 90 days for this plan would be great, that isn't what I expect to see on this page!  Should I be worried about it?

(My appologies if this has been answered elsewhere - I did have a look, however this thread is particularly long and I didn't get through all 40 pages of replies!)

Thanks so much!

Sam

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jdrom,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear that your requested plan change did not kick in. Can you please send me your phone number via private message? I'll be able to verify if the change was requested and apply the promo plan if applicable.

I look forward to your reply 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jdrom

Just realized my account didn't switch over to the 12GB Promo plan either. I know I signed up around October 25 and I had set it for my previous billing date of Nov 2. Since I was on the $120 6GB plan already, I didn't really notice until now.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @dylanmccall

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can I please ask you to send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

dylanmccall

So, I'm one of the many who tried to switch to a 12GB 90 day promo plan with a future-dated plan change. The self-serve page said that my new plan was going to apply at my renewal date (later in November), but it didn't happen. Alas, it took me until now to realize because I had a $120 90 plan before then, too. I did need to update my credit card details (which involved cancelling and re-enabling auto-pay because the forms there were a bit weird), but I don't think there was ever a payment issue. Help resolving would be very much appreciated 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

you don't need to be sorry 😛 hehe

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Oops my bad. sorry.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@jaswest2754

Thank you! the issue was resolved on another thread 😉 

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@Tyler21 I will tag a moderator for you to get their attention. If you could click on the moderators tag and send them a message with you pm number and quick description of the problem. A moderator must fix this for you.
@Shazia_K

Tyler21
Didn't receive the promotional plan of 4gbs, global texting a month. Plan never changed over which is disappointing. How do I get this plan that I was offered? Thanks

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @asharp,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear about the future date plan fail. As requested, I've gone ahead and updated your plan to the one you wanted, please power cycle and enjoy 🙂

Can you also send me the numbers you referred via private message@ I'll submit a ticket and get it fixed for you!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

asharp

I previously scheduled a future plan change for the 12GB fall promotion plan to occur on January 11, but the plan change seems to have failed since I've been renewed on my original 6GB plan. Also, my Refer-a-Friend Reward is missing from my current billing cycle. Please advise?

Hello @ThatSeaOtter

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone #?

Thanks,

Shazia

ThatSeaOtter

My plan was unexpectedly deactivated and I suspect a bug in some account subroutine or something else happened. I paid for a 90 period on Nov. 26/16 and was unexpectedly found my service was suspended (about Jan 3/17). As of today, I should still have service (day 46 by my calculation).

How do i get someone to help me on this matter? @@Mary_M @Jeremy_M

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

you're very welcome @moridin1138 @Rockdaddy22 🙂

moridin1138

@Mary_M wrote:

Hey @moridin1138,

I can definitely help you with that 🙂 Can you please send me your phone number via private message?

Thank you,

Mary

Thanks for helping me get my issue sorted out.  Cheers!

Rockdaddy22
Thanks Mary 🙂

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @moridin1138,

I can definitely help you with that 🙂 Can you please send me your phone number via private message?

Thank you,

Mary

Rockdaddy22
@Saray_O if you're around, could you please take a look at this.
Need Help? Let's chat.