cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with "Future Dating" your rate plan?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

If you're experiencing any issues with "Future dating" your rate plan, please reply to this topic and share your experience with us.

In doing so, are awesome Community and moderators will be able to assist you 🙂

Note: Please do not share any personal account information in your reply

Thanks,

Jeremy

407 REPLIES 407

moridin1138
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Jeremy_M @Shazia_K

Hello,

I future dated the 12GB plan to renew via autopay yesterday.  Unfortunately I forgot that my debit card number had changed (it had be comprimised a month back) and autopay failed.  I added the correct amount to top up, but now I do not know if it will try and auto-pay/renew again.  Can someone please advise?

Thanks

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Unfortunately it seems like you set up the plan change after your last renewal instead of before the renewal.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Mzuffa

Thank you for reaching out to us!

After looking into it, the promo plan has been locked in for you! You scheduled the plan change to take effect upon your next renewal on February 18th 🙂 

I hope this helps!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I tagged a mod for you they will be able to assist you with this. They will help you in the morning. @Shazia_K

Mzuffa
When my plan renewed on Nov 20 it was supposed to change to the fall promo but it did not. Someone please help

Yes I agree maybe they are not on promo or have a pre-promo plan/pricing

Rockdaddy22
@KK maybe they're not on the promo. They might have Canadawide calling or something.

@dakotaalexander, did you pick all four selections?  90 day, province wide, global txt, and 6 GB data?  That would be $120.  The same price.

if you only selected data, that would be cheaper, as would selecting voice only, or txt only.

OR, did you maybe pick a 10 or 30 day plan?

Check your self serve if you accepted the change to find out.  If you didn't follow through with the change, you can try again making sure to select what you're looking for.... but if you have already paid for a change.....you will need a moderator to assist in any change at this point.

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
The 6 GB plan is the same price as the 12GB promo......why would you give it up?. Just keep it and keep the data for a rainy day when you need to pop up a hot spot for some Netflix

dakotaalexander

Hello, I had 12GB data plan for 90 days. It was too much so I tried doing a plan chage to 6GB for 90 days. It goes through as the correct price but then when I go to my plan page it says it's going to change to a much cheaper plan which I don't want. Can you help me please?

Rockdaddy22
I'm glad you're satisfied:)

Aiden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Just want to give an update my plan changeover was fixed today (7 days after initial renew)

What's great is that my renewal date also reset as did my past 7 days of data usage (200mb only)

Don't double post.  I responded to you in the following thread

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Plan-change/m-p/123135#M13071

@zhazero

zhazero
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just noticed I did not recieve the fall promotion (12gb / 3months) even though i had changed my plan to this promo before the promo ended.

Can a moderator help me out?

Rockdaddy22
It shouldn't take longer than that, because things are looking better around here everyday 🙂

Jon
Thanks mods! It took about 2 weeks for anyone still waiting. I'd expect it might take longer with the holidays coming up. It reset as a new cycle as well so don't be afraid of running out of data.

Thank agajn!

Jon

Aiden
@mtuen

Don't worry I had the same account notice but it will correct itself the next day

You will either luck out and get your plan changed properly by the system or have to wait and hope it changes later, otherwise leave a message in this thread and someone will get to us

My wife had her plan change work out automatically while mine failed so I'm still waiting

Rockdaddy22
Wait until the morning, it might be good

mtuen
Hi

I have future dated my plan for the fall promo plan, it was suppose to change on December 13th. It did not change, and my account says it is suspended due to lack of funds. My account due date was on December 12th. Also my number and account will be deleted on January 12, 2017 if I do not pay. But I have already see a charge on my credit card.

gc99

hi @Shazia_K

the plan appears to be updated but i'm unable to receive any data on my phone

i have rebooted and verified the PM apn settings as found in these forums

**please check the account on the backend to ensure data is enabled**

thanks

Rockdaddy22
Thank you for being patient 🙂

Aiden
@Shazia_K

My fall promo renewal didn't work
I still see 6gb/90 days and not 12gb/90 days

I'll check again in a few days through self serve and tag next week if it's still not fixed

Just want to get this into queue

Thanks!

Rockdaddy22
Make sure you send an email or private message, please try and be patient.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863#U114863

Zamzam_B

and my payment and change date was December 6, 2016.

Zamzam_B

My plan hasn't changed to the fall promo as it was supposed to and yet PM charged me for the fall promo on my next payment date. Moderators please help.

Thanks

Rockdaddy22
My girlfriends daughter had a plan change today and it went very smoothly 🙂

Kawsarmirdha
hi, just an update on my future plan dating- it went snooth. No problem at all. Thanks to the moderators who are working tirelessly.

Thanks for continuing through this backlog and getting people all up and running Shazia.  Hoping this list is getting shorter and shorter all the time

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.