cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Issues with "Future Dating" your rate plan?

Highlighted

Thanks mods! It took about 2 weeks for anyone still waiting. I'd expect it might take longer with the holidays coming up. It reset as a new cycle as well so don't be afraid of running out of data.

Thank agajn!
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It shouldn't take longer than that, because things are looking better around here everyday 🙂
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just noticed I did not recieve the fall promotion (12gb / 3months) even though i had changed my plan to this promo before the promo ended.

Can a moderator help me out?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Don't double post.  I responded to you in the following thread

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Plan-change/m-p/123135#M13071

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Don't double post.  I responded to you in the following thread

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Plan-change/m-p/123135#M13071

@zhazero

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just want to give an update my plan changeover was fixed today (7 days after initial renew)

What's great is that my renewal date also reset as did my past 7 days of data usage (200mb only)
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I'm glad you're satisfied:)
Highlighted

Hello, I had 12GB data plan for 90 days. It was too much so I tried doing a plan chage to 6GB for 90 days. It goes through as the correct price but then when I go to my plan page it says it's going to change to a much cheaper plan which I don't want. Can you help me please?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dakotaalexander, did you pick all four selections?  90 day, province wide, global txt, and 6 GB data?  That would be $120.  The same price.

if you only selected data, that would be cheaper, as would selecting voice only, or txt only.

OR, did you maybe pick a 10 or 30 day plan?

Check your self serve if you accepted the change to find out.  If you didn't follow through with the change, you can try again making sure to select what you're looking for.... but if you have already paid for a change.....you will need a moderator to assist in any change at this point.

Need Help? Let's chat.