cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Issues with "Future Dating" your rate plan?

Help please!!

I was on the old plan and was so excited to get the 4 GB plan. My Auto renew date was Nov 8th, and I know I've upgraded my plan to the 4GB promotion before Nov 8th on the website. However when I check today on my usage, I'm still on the old 2 GB/month one. Is there any way this can be resolved?

Just to make sure I won't miss the promo, I've again did the change today for "changes for next pay cycle", but it'd be nice to get the 4 GB early!

Thanks!!

Mayor / Maire

It's happening to everyone, it's an easy fix but it'll just take awhile.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Send 2 mods with a message on wednesday and yesterday and haven't heard from either of them... maybe there's a backlog? Frustrating this happened though

@ocheung85

I sent a message Tuesday and it still shows unread. Since I currently have 6gb to use, there is some time to fix it.

Just got a reply couple of hours ago and my problem is resolve!! Thanks PM!
Mayor / Maire

Great to hear, thanks for the update Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello Public mobile,

I set my plan to future date change to the 90 day promo plan with 12 gb but no change occurred. Please advise.

Thanks,

Rick

Try private message and the mods, that's how mine got changed

My Renewal Date is today (November 20) and I changed my 90day 6GB, Unlimitted Provincial Call, Ulimmited Global Text to the Fall Promo 90day 12GB, Unlimmited Provincial Call, Unlimited Global Text on November 02 (18days before my Renewal Date). The system acknowledged it and I even took a screenshot of it as this is the second time that I changed my plan before my renewal date and my plan did not change upon renewal date. 

Help change my plan to the requested Fall Promo, please.

Thank you.

Nov/02 Plan Change Screenshot

I have the exact same problem as @joaqizzle !

My renewal date is November 20th. I changed my 90-day 6GB plan to the Fall Promo 90-day 12GB plan, last month. Today, I received a text message that my renewal went through and my payment for the next billing cycle was received. Logging into my account shows that I am still on the old 90-day 6GB plan, and all evidence of my "FUTURE DATED PLAN CHANGES" are gone. Unfortunately, I do not have a screenshot as evidence that I did indeed apply this change to my account. However, I have referred 3 people to this plan in the last 3 weeks, as evidenced by my rewards, so why would I not switch over to it myself?

Please help me change our plans to the Fall Promo 90-day 12GB plan! Because today is the last day of the promotion, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could get back to me ASAP, as I don't want to lose my chance of getting this plan!