cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Issues with $15 plan

@GR wrote:

I've got my daughter on the new plan. She had the old 15$ plan it it renued 5 days ago and it works fine! In the plan description on her account it doesn't say "unlimited incoming" but I can confirm it it, when she gets an incoming call it doesn't increase in her 100 minutes so I'd say get the plan! 

Thanks @GR  for letting us know that it's been working fine for your daughter, that is reassuring for sure, so I guess I'll wait and see what happens to mine on renewal.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dabr wrote:

@GR wrote:

I've got my daughter on the new plan. She had the old 15$ plan it it renued 5 days ago and it works fine! In the plan description on her account it doesn't say "unlimited incoming" but I can confirm it it, when she gets an incoming call it doesn't increase in her 100 minutes so I'd say get the plan! 

Thanks @GR  for letting us know that it's been working fine for your daughter, that is reassuring for sure, so I guess I'll wait and see what happens to mine on renewal.

Just a suggestion @dabr ..manually load your $15 into your Available Funds before renewal date. For some reason, that seems to stabilize the renewal process rather than just relying on credit card renewal only. Good luck.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having the same issue.  Received notification saying that I have 10 mins left BUT when I tried to call out, I get the message that my call cannot be completed because I don't have a long distance plan.  My calls were all local!  There's gotta to be glitch somewhere.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@GR wrote:

Just a suggestion @dabr ..manually load your $15 into your Available Funds before renewal date. For some reason, that seems to stabilize the renewal process rather than just relying on credit card renewal only. Good luck.

Thanks @hairbag1  I'll definitely keep that in mind when my renewal is due.

@HarveyW wrote:

I'm having the same issue.  Received notification saying that I have 10 mins left BUT when I tried to call out, I get the message that my call cannot be completed because I don't have a long distance plan.  My calls were all local!  There's gotta to be glitch somewhere.

I'm guessing you've reached out to the moderators and have tried the lost/found phone and reboot phone procedure already to no avail?

@HarveyW Oh my! totally forgot about that!

I too have had similar issue, in addition to existing issues, except, the plan out-of-the blue won't allow me to make any call (all my calls are local too!). But reboots address that!

@hairbag1 Oh Yess! Also, i was charged twice when auto-switching to this plan from the previous one. But having spoken with Mods, they checked and then leveled up my account balance for the difference of payment.

Donno whats wrong with this plan!!

@dabr wrote:

@ajain wrote:

@dabr even if i were to total my incoming+outgoing, it wouldn't come anywhere close to 100.

So i think the issue is something else.

@Alex888 That's the thing, i haven't run out of minutes, cos i used 'em. It's more of the glitch.

The only reason i switched to this plan was to keep my bill to a bare minimum, but if i either renew early or purchase additional minutes, i might have just stayed with my previous plan, which was anyway $25!

Smiley Sad

I'm scheduled to change to this new plan soon too so I'm a little concerned with all the issues, but it almost seems like it's affecting some and not others.  Very frustrating for sure. Anyway have you tried rebooting your phone? 

It does look like only the moderators are going to be able to help you though.  Hoping you hear back from them soon.  Good luck!

I changed my plan over to this one on May 7 and everything worked seamlessly....have received number of incoming calls and they have not been deducted from 100 minutes....also as noted above, the plan details shown on your profile do not state "unlimited incoming" but this just seems to be a wording glitch

Yes, thanks

Just read this-
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-Unlimited-Text-and-100-mins-of-Talk...

Under the FAQs,

The first question -

What does and does not use my minutes?

It says, Uses Minutes - 

1. Making a call

2. Answering a call (i am assuming, this must mean, even receiving calls deducts minutes?)
    //although that said, i also totaled my incoming and outgoing, and it sums to somewhere around 40 minutes. So, even by this logic, i should have had about 60 minutes or so!

3. Retrieving or leaving voicemail messages
  4. Using call forwarding