cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get at least 2 gb data

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
I activated my sim yesterday I like the service and stuff it's just data is only 1 gb and if I do 4gb then bill getting upto 75 plus tax bit much I think
8 REPLIES 8

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Martin wrote:
Charanth182,

I believe that the solution to customers not searching is to have a site map of all knowledge-based articles. All would be categorized, just like goods at Canadian Tire. By having the links to all such articles clearly described, searching would become unnecessary. Further, the number of identical or near-identical posts in this forum would be greatly reduced. Instead of directly answering questions, responders would be able to advise the poster that one should look, for example, under Rewards and then Loyalty.

A very well-organized but comprehensive site map should lead to very few questions posed, relative to the number of customers actually reading articles on their own initiative.

Food for thought?

Any and all constructive feedback is welcome!

See my posts in Public Lab about easy step by step guide and also a revamp of the website to make it less confusing.  Too many places to click in my opionion. Or duplicate links that take you to the same spot.  There is a need for simple navigation, and simple guide.  as for the OP, the plans are easily found and configureable via the Plans link if that helps. 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Charanth182,

I believe that the solution to customers not searching is to have a site map of all knowledge-based articles. All would be categorized, just like goods at Canadian Tire. By having the links to all such articles clearly described, searching would become unnecessary. Further, the number of identical or near-identical posts in this forum would be greatly reduced. Instead of directly answering questions, responders would be able to advise the poster that one should look, for example, under Rewards and then Loyalty.

A very well-organized but comprehensive site map should lead to very few questions posed, relative to the number of customers actually reading articles on their own initiative.

Food for thought?

Any and all constructive feedback is welcome!

Charanth182
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@chukdefatey wrote:
@Martin, If they so desperate then use the Search Function as you and I know these questions have been answered many times over. Also first rule to all forums is use the Search Function before making a Post.

@chukdefatey

But you overlook the power of laziness. Why spend 15 mins searching through a search (assuming its not one of the first things that pops up) when you can wait an hour for a response 🙂

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@Martin, If they so desperate then use the Search Function as you and I know these questions have been answered many times over. Also first rule to all forums is use the Search Function before making a Post.

Desperate times, sometimes asks for desperate measures. That does happen

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi chuk,

People are desperate for answers. They don't realize that only ONE post is necessary.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Not sure why people are spamming

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

I replied to you in your other post. Please see it.

Thank you.
Need Help? Let's chat.