cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a PM vacation option in order freeze account balance.

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have set-up a PM account that has reserve funds that I plan to use exclusively once the funds in my BELL prepaid account are used up.  When my BELL plan's funds are are all but used up I plan to port the number to my new PM account. In the mean time is there an option to put my PM account to sleep in order to save and not use up it's fund balance?

10 REPLIES 10

@BEER wrote:

Find  add on tab and then look for lost stolen heading

self solution removed

Milk

That is correct.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@coffee wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Milk  one thing that has not been mentioned is that although your account / service is suspended, your renewal date is not extended.   That is, even if you report your phone lost for 20 days, you don't get credit ($) for that time period. 

But I assume the plan won't renew until the "lost Stolen" option is cancelled.

That is correct.   It will not renew while it is reported lost / stolen. 

coffee

@Anonymous wrote:

@Milk  one thing that has not been mentioned is that although your account / service is suspended, your renewal date is not extended.   That is, even if you report your phone lost for 20 days, you don't get credit ($) for that time period. 

But I assume the plan won't renew until the "lost Stolen" option is cancelled.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Find  add on tab and then look for lost stolen heading

Anonymous
Not applicable

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Milk 

From your selfeserve overview page..click plan and add on tab..it will bring up more tabs...lost stolen will be one of them

Milk

@mimmo wrote:

you can enable lost stolen mode.  you will have 90 days to disable the loststolen mode and reactivate your account.  i would enable the lost stolen mode 2-3 days before your next reneal to maximise teh number of days.

also if you plan of portimg your bell number to pm your bell account needs to be active. 

Thank you but where is the "lost stolen " option?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you can enable lost stolen mode.  you will have 90 days to disable the loststolen mode and reactivate your account.  i would enable the lost stolen mode 2-3 days before your next reneal to maximise teh number of days.

also if you plan of portimg your bell number to pm your bell account needs to be active. 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Milk 

You could use the lost/ stolen feature....wont take payments while reported lost or stolen..

Need Help? Let's chat.