cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the old 12GB / 90 days plan on LTE speed?

Iam31415
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was just wondering if the old $120 120GB / 90 days plan is getting LTE speeds. Is it worth changing to the $40 4.5GB / 30 days plan at 3G speed?

4 REPLIES 4

VanZem

@Iam31415 wrote:

I was just wondering if the old $120 120GB / 90 days plan is getting LTE speeds. Is it worth changing to the $40 4.5GB / 30 days plan at 3G speed?

You wrote 120GB. That can’t be right? 

Iam31415

Yes, unless the plan description mentions "3G" you are on full LTE.

Now that all the talk /text /LTE plans have conveniently been eliminated by getting rid of the plan builder, I personally would hold on to that 2016 fall promo plan as long as it fits my needs.

However it's a decision only you can make. Do you need more data? Are most of your calls Canada wide? (If the later: would the $5/500 CW minutes add-on be enough?)

Thank you for the clarification @wetcoaster. I'm definitely keeping my old plan. Will just get add-ons when I need it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Iam31415, that old plan is full speed LTE and very coveted.  If you don't want it, I would gladly take it off your hands.  Only problem is the phone number has to go with the transfer.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Iam31415 wrote:

Yes, unless the plan description mentions "3G" you are on full LTE.

Now that all the talk /text /LTE plans have conveniently been eliminated by getting rid of the plan builder, I personally would hold on to that 2016 fall promo plan as long as it fits my needs.

However it's a decision only you can make. Do you need more data? Are most of your calls Canada wide? (If the later: would the $5/500 CW minutes add-on be enough?)

Need Help? Let's chat.