cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the change my plan feature not working?

Bullymum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to change my plan on the site but there are no plans displaying to select.  I’m logged in to my account, and select change my plan, and I get an “oh no something went wrong” notice.  

7 REPLIES 7

@Bullymum 

Or try....

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Use secret/incognito mode.
  4. Use chrome, firefox or safari.
  5. Schedule the plan to change at next renewal unless you need more data now.

Actually, @Bullymum , it's working for me as well.

You shouldn't have to wait at all - just log into self-serve and make the scheduled change you're looking to make.

I'd do this sooner than later as PM may begin work again later.   Ya never know...

Bullymum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

yes, I just checked and the page is working for me.  Wait an hour and try again as advised above.   You might want to try another browser as well.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bullymum 

This same thing happened last weekend. 

It lasted a day or so. It's very hit or miss. 

I'd recommend checking in the morning. 

@Bullymum wrote:

I’m trying to change my plan on the site but there are no plans displaying to select.  I’m logged in to my account, and select change my plan, and I get an “oh no something went wrong” notice.  

I can't even count the amount of time that I've seen this. If you ever log into your account and your current plan's details show as blank (no play information displayed), don't even bother trying to make a change. When the current plan's details are blanked out, you won't be able to make any plan changes or remove any future-dated plan changes.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bullymum wrote:

@Bullymum   PM's website can be quite glitchy from time to time and this sort of thing seems to be happening more often lately, it would seem.  Just wait an hour before retrying making sure to clear cookies and cache and use a browser with privacy/incognito mode enabled.

Need Help? Let's chat.