cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is price same for New 3G - 1G plan (90 days) as the old 1G plan

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My brain hurts, and I get a headache when I try to remeber old plans or do PM plan calculations.

Is the price now same or similar for New 3G  - 1G plan plus 1G bonus (90 days), is it the same price as the old 1G (90 day) plan.

Is the auto pay included in the price or do you subtract it from the price advertised?

Please someone get back asap. Myself and someone else is interested.

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The new plans are not really promos as the marketing will have you believe.  It is just the new plans with hefty price increase.  My suggestion is to shop elsewhere or hold off until real promos show up. 

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thanks for the reply

But you said that

"If you don't mind more data but slow speed for little more``

@NDesai wrote:

Old 90 days 1GB plan used to be $90. Now, lowest GB you can get on 90 days is 3GB LTE or 6GB at 3G (promo). If you don't mind more data but slow speed for little more, then its cheaper than the old 1GB lte plan. 

AutoPay is not included on the price you see on the plan page. 

If I want 1 just GB of data I will now have to spend $12 more than I already pay for my old plan, that uncludes the discounts. I actually dont mind the slower speed.

This is a terrible promo for long time users.

People are right this is the same deal Chatr has. Its proably time to jump ship

I have no clue why promotions are not done by email. I was MIA in Nov 2016, so I missed the 4GB for $40 promo. That was an amazing deal....well even the old 6GB for 90 days was good

I never cared for data before, but I got a tablet and can sure now use it . I`m cheap beasue I dont consume much, as I dont use phones that much. the only way that would change is if I get a Phablet and I dont $800

@NDesai wrote:

@will13am OP specifically asked about the old 1GB plan and so i compared. What's done is done and likely we won't see the old price back anytime soon. 

Oops, didn't see the 1G.  Robot Sad

@will13am OP specifically asked about the old 1GB plan and so i compared. What's done is done and likely we won't see the old price back anytime soon. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Prior to the major price increase, a 90 day plan with province wide calling, global text, 6 gigs of unthrotted LTE data was $120, cheaper with the various rewards.  This was the reference plan from the past. I respectfully disagree with @NDesai with using some 1 gig plan for comparison which masks the major price increase.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Old 90 days 1GB plan used to be $90. Now, lowest GB you can get on 90 days is 3GB LTE or 6GB at 3G (promo). If you don't mind more data but slow speed for little more, then its cheaper than the old 1GB lte plan. 

AutoPay is not included on the price you see on the plan page. 

Need Help? Let's chat.