cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interruption after using up plan's mins and using add-on mins?

jessicajihyun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys!

So I just transferred to the $10 plan which includes 50 mins and purchased a 500 min add-on today.

I have a couple of important phone interviews scheduled and was wondering if there's an interruption after using up my plan's 50 mins and starting the 500 add on mins while I'm in a call? Has anyone ever experienced this?

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@jessicajihyun wrote:

I have a couple of important phone interviews scheduled and was wondering if there's an interruption after using up my plan's 50 mins and starting the 500 add on mins while I'm in a call? Has anyone ever experienced this?

As answered, no interuption after 50 minutes, but if you also use up 500, the call will hang up.

jessicajihyun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@GR That's a relief. Never used any add-ons before and would hate to experience some kind of interruption while in an interview. Thanks for sharing!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jessicajihyun wrote:

Hey guys!

So I just transferred to the $10 plan which includes 50 mins and purchased a 500 min add-on today.

Lots of folks also have the $10 plan along with the $5 / 500 min add-on...nobody has reported problems or interuptions when plan minutes expire.

Talk on !!

GR
Mayor / Maire

@jessicajihyun  both my parents have that plan with the add on and have never had trouble. It just keeps going once you hit the 50 minutes 

Need Help? Let's chat.