cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International texting?

rhiannede
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to public mobile like very new. I live in Canada. For international texting does this include local texting. If you are in Canada it is unlimited texting. Or is that an add-on? 

8 REPLIES 8

nickcorona
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for being the only person to answer the question 🙄

@BantyMittal wrote:

it is unlimited in every plan. you can send message to everewhere including canada and usa also. You can send only if you are in canada. if you want to send outside from canada then it will be consider in Add-ons.

International text messsaging is neither unlimited nor included in all plans, alhtough it is for most currently offered plans. 

There are some old plans that do not include any text messaging at all, and also some that only that include text messaging to Canadian phone numbers, and one that only includes 50 outgoing messages..  Currently, there is also a data only plan that does not include text messaging. 

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rhiannede  FYI: if you wanted to use your phone outside of Canada and US, you will need to use a messaging app on Wifi, or purchase a local SIM from that country for calling/data

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A US roaming plan will be needed for calling and texting while in the US. PM has roaming plans for the US only, no other destination. Texting is free and unlimited while in Canada only to any destination, world wide.

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile!

You can text both Canadian, USA and International numbers while in Canada. If you consider to text from USA, you need to purchase a US roaming add-on.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unlimted texting includes both Canada and Internationally while in Canada.  If you want to text while you are in the US then that requires a US roaming add-on.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@rhiannede wrote:

I am new to public mobile like very new. I live in Canada. For international texting does this include local texting. If you are in Canada it is unlimited texting. Or is that an add-on? 

Yes as mentioned, your PM plan includes unlimited texting to Canadian, American and international numbers (while you are in Canada).

To use PM service outside of Canada, you have to purchase one of the US Roaming add-ons. PM does not offer roaming service for any other country (besides USA).

BantyMittal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it is unlimited in every plan. you can send message to everewhere including canada and usa also. You can send only if you are in canada. if you want to send outside from canada then it will be consider in Add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.