cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International text

mirjat1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have international text included in my plan but i cant send any messages.  They are all unsent. What can be the solution?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vancouguy wrote:

Not working.sometime working 10%.

???

Vancouguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not working.sometime working 10%.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mirjat1 wrote:

I have international text included in my plan but i cant send any messages.  They are all unsent. What can be the solution?

@mirjat1 just to clarify:  are you in Canada and trying to send a message to someone in another country?  Or are you physically in another country?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mangotree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @mirjat1 ,

If the +countrycodephonenumber doesn't work, you might need to send a private message to the moderators for them to send your issue to the technical department:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mirjat1 wrote:

Android 7 user here. Adding + and country code in the front will work (eg. +86 158 XXXX XXXX goes to a Chinese mobile phone). Tested.

If your regional code has a 0 in the front, you might need to redact it (eg. 021-XXXXXXXX for Shanghai landline should be +86 21-XXXXXXXX when international)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mirjat1 wrote:

As above and then the country code and *then* the number you're trying to reach. Some also have success with just a + sign in front of the country code.

Vancouguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Spoiler
Press number 011 first then area code number. . . . .
Need Help? Let's chat.