cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International minutes add on

Cameronr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought 400 international minutes but it doesn’t let me call the number,  I need to call a number in Ireland.

4 REPLIES 4

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also can try contact Moderator Team via private message on via SIMon bot, maybe they will reimburse you for not reading the list of countries that addon can call.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a long distance calling card or use wi-fi apps like Textnow, Fongo, Skype, or Whatsapp.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Cameronr wrote:

I bought 400 international minutes but it doesn’t let me call the number,  I need to call a number in Ireland.

@Cameronr  Here are the countries that are included:

Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

Ireland is not on the list. As a workaround download Hangouts Dialer or similar to call.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cameronr wrote:

Did you double check to see if Ireland is covered by the addon plan? I don't see it listed as one of the countries that is part of that add-on.

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

Need Help? Let's chat.