cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International long distance

khoaphan99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have purchased the addon for international long distance and also the US/Canada add on but I couldn't make the call to Asia? They keep saying my plan dont have it.

In my plan I have add one 1 for US Canada only and the other one for international so why it doesnt work?

4 REPLIES 4

choding
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have used Keep Calling overseas countries.

you should go to the web site and buy their plan, and download an app on your phone.

Also put your contact number on it. After done, you use it.

In Canada, I used Fongo app.

they give you a new phone number, it means you can receive and call in this num.

So you go out your boundry, you can use the function of Call Forwarding to Fongo from PM.

You can save a little bit in your life.

Good luck

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Download Tango talk tilled you dropped 

khoaphan99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh I tried to call to Vietnam and its not in the list 😞 I thought International will be anywhere. Since Telus allow me to call my country. Thak a lot for clarification

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@khoaphan99, sorry to hear you are having issues.  The addon purchase is a 2 step process the first time the money goes into available funds and the second purchase then takes money from available funds and adds the addont o your account.  If you have done that is the country you are trying to call in this list of countries that are included in the International long distance plan

LD Countries.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.