cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International long distance add on

helen_llw33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My monthly plan only got 50 minutes canada wild talk and I add on the $15 international longD.  If I made long distance phone call, would it cost my 100 canada-wild minutes?

7 REPLIES 7

@Luddite wrote:

@srlawren You're not old enough to remember. Robot LOL

legacy plans.jpeg

@LudditeSeems expensive

@srlawren wrote:

@Luddite I'm still adjusting to my new pair of eyeglasses, but aren't all of the options in that chart for unlimited talk rather than 100 mins?  Or am I missing something....?

Correct. Your eyesight is fine. 😎

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite I'm still adjusting to my new pair of eyeglasses, but aren't all of the options in that chart for unlimited talk rather than 100 mins?  Or am I missing something....?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren You're not old enough to remember. Robot LOL

legacy plans.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

100 minutes?! Is this some old legacy plan?

@helen_llw33 I'm also curious about this--what exact plan are you on?  I'm not familiar with all of the legacy plans, but I'm familiar with pretty much every plan offered from fall of 2015 though today and I don't recall any that included 100 mins of canada-wide talk.  In fact, other than the $10/50/50 plan--which includes 50 mins, not 100--all plans I'm aware of since late 2015 at last have either had unlimited calling (prov-wide/canada-wide/canada+us-wide) or no calling at all.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@helen_llw33 wrote:

My monthly plan only got 100 minutes canada wild talk and I add on the $15 international longD.  If I made long distance phone call, would it cost my 100 canada-wild minutes?

@helen_llw33If your plan includes canada wide 100 minutes and the number you are dialing is in canada it will use your canada-wide base plan talk 100 mins first then add-on after.

If the number is not included in your base minute plan (not canadian number) it will use add-on international, once those are gone, it will not use your canada-wide and the call will fail to go through

Anonymous
Not applicable

@helen_llw33 wrote:

My monthly plan only got 100 minutes canada wild talk and I add on the $15 international longD.  If I made long distance phone call, would it cost my 100 canada-wild minutes?

100 minutes?! Is this some old legacy plan?

The $15 minutes would be used when you run out of plan minutes or call an international location.

Need Help? Let's chat.