cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calling

Elsifer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Please put the list of the 18 countries up in the Plan I formation page. I have paid for an add-on, that is now useless to the country I am wishing to call, had I know the 18 countries up front, I would not have purchased the add-on since I am specifically only calling one other country.

I would like to please speak with a moderator about this.
11 REPLIES 11

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

good to see that you got credited back!

Good to hear issue resolved and agreed it's suppose to be properly posted on long distance add on so there will be no confusion for users
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Elsifer
As a wrap up, I have contacted a moderator, and they were able to at least credit my account for the unneeded international long distance add-on for my use-case.

I have also stated my position that the country list should be present somewhere in the add-ons section of the website, so that it can be quoted and used as official documentation. Burying the information in the forums is not proper documentation.

Analogy: Buy a latte, be charged extra for the milk, because the notification isn't on the menu, but scrawled on the restroom wall. (Not insinuating that this forum is a restroom either! )

Official company information/documentation/rates/tariffs must be placed in the official documentation of the website (plan information is, and to a certain extent add-on info as well). As a "self-serve" MVNO, the up-front information alleviates misinformation, confusion, and extra effort for the moderators later.

Issue resolved.
Thanks all.

@Chaos_Scorpio
Agreed
More likely they will offer account credit which is stil better then nothing can be used on next top renewal time
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Chaos_Scorpio

They won't issue a refund, you may get a credit back on your account though so worth a shot to see what a mod says. 

Agreed with @Elsifer
List should be posted at addon page this way won't be any confusion did you contact mod dept to see if they can do something about it

Elsifer
@CalvinW
Yep, found it, eventually, this needs to be front and centre in the information page of the add-ons. Just like the rest of the rates and tariffs are plainly visible.

CalvinW

Elsifer
@xCameron94x Even you specified the lack of information as to which countries are included in the international plan. So its not just me. Good to know.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Since PM is a pre-paid company, they usually do not issue refunds. The good thing about the long distance is that you can still call other candian provinces as well as numbers in the US. I am also unsure about what countries are included in the add on.

@Mary_M I have tagged a mod for you. You can send them a private message with your account information 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Elsifer  To speak with a moderator you need to send them a private message.  I'm sure they can assist you in cleraring this up.

The below link will assist in what to provide the moderators when contacting them.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.