cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International call to Serbia

mikecigor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t see Serbia in International calls. 

Will I be able to call Serbia and how many minutes for $15

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yummy : Yup. I tried calling a McDonalds somewhere in Serbia and got the talk is not included in your plan message.

@Yummy wrote:

So what actually is going to happen if somebody buys international minutes and dials country Not on the list?

Calling a country not included with the plan or the add-on will result in the call failing. You'll hear an error message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yummy wrote:

So what actually is going to happen if somebody buys international minutes and dials country Not on the list?

Test it. See what happens. There are no extra charges here. I would suspect it would say you can't get there from here.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

mikecigor

Thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mikecigor 

If it's not listed as one of the included countries, you will not be able to call it with the international calling add-on.

mikecigor

Thank you for the information 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, PM does not offer long distance calling to Serbia.  You could either purchase a long distance calling card or use Wi-Fi apps like Skype, Fongo, Textnow, or Signal.

300 International Long Distance Minutes - $15

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@mikecigor wrote:

I don’t see Serbia in International calls. 

Will I be able to call Serbia and how many minutes for $15

@mikecigor If you don't see Serbia listed you cannot buy an add on to call there. Maybe try a calling app like facetime, whatsapp, google chat etc?

Need Help? Let's chat.