cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International add on

Tacy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just purchase an international add on for $15 now realising it does not work for the country I need it for. 

Can I get a refund?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tacy wrote:

Hi, I just purchase an international add on for $15 now realising it does not work for the country I need it for. 

Can I get a refund?

As mentioned, you won't likely get a refund but they might put the credit into your Available Funds.

As mentioned, if you're on a provincial plan then you can use it to call Canada-wide. If you're on a Canada-wide plan you can use it to call the states. And of course any of the 18 other countries on the list.

But it could also still be useful. If you're on a limited minutes plan like the $10 or $15 plans then you could use those minutes to extend your calling if and when you might run out of the limited minutes.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can sure ask for a refund but Public Mobile pilosphy is no refunds for un-used add-ons. Rather than a refund, you may want to consider asking for that $15 applied to your next renewal.

Whatever you do...ask nice. Good luck.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tacy wrote:

Can I get a refund?

@Tacy  Even if you can't get a refund that addon can be used to call  the US, Canada and the other countries so no big loss.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tacy wrote:

Can I get a refund?

While I'm not sure that you'll get a refund, your best bet is probably contacting the moderator team and explaining your situation. Here's the link if you want to try contacting them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Tacy hi I am not sure if you can there are not usually any refunds but you can try here is link for a moderator click this link

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@TacyPer Terms of Service all add ons are not refundable..

Need Help? Let's chat.