cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Text Messaging

mohamedah78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi me too i am having an issue with regard to sending text international. My plan i can send unlimited international text but so far not so good. Can you help? Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mohamedah78 wrote:

Hi me too i am having an issue with regard to sending text international. My plan i can send unlimited international text but so far not so good. Can you help? Thanks.

@mohamedah78 Make sure you have your data or wifi on when you send your international text with image. What is your problem eventually?

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, Are you using the correct Country and city codes then the number?

You would need to add these to your contact number.

For example ,011 - 55 - 21 - XXXX-XXXX. 

https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/international-long-distance-calling-made-simple-tip-sheet

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mohamedah78 wrote:

@mohamedah78 

It's important to realize that the recipient of your texts needs to subscribe to a service that can *receive* your texts. Maybe their service is limiting or blocking incoming texts from elsewhere for whatever reason.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@mohamedah78 wrote:

@mohamedah78  You should make your own new thread by clicking HERE, you are replying to a topic that is over 2 years old.

@mohamedah78 

Your questions and comments have been moved to its own thread. 

@computergeek541Well done, sir.

@mohamedah78  You do have unlimited international, but its apparently spotty at best outside of north america.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@mohamedah78 wrote:

@mohamedah78  Great looks like someone moved your post into a new thread. I have been told international text is a hit and miss for most companies and its better to use a 3rd party messenger app like whatsapp/facebook/twitter etc.

What problem are you having?

@RobertQc wrote:

@mohamedah78 wrote:

@mohamedah78  You should make your own new thread by clicking HERE, you are replying to a topic that is over 2 years old.

@mohamedah78 

Your questions and comments have been moved to their own thread. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@mohamedah78 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.