cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Long Distance???

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire
There is an add on that says "400 mins international long distance, incl Canada & USA" for $15. But I can not locate anywhere which countries this add on would let me call?
11 REPLIES 11

@maousse Public does not differentiate between landline or cell phone

Most of the countries listed though usually are very similar charges on other providers as well 

maousse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well, does that include landlines and/or cellphones for these destinations? The rates are usually very different for some of these European countries? Is there no official detailed source for this?

dannyd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When will Romania be added to the international minute package?

@fmpsportsguy most carriers are awful to call to Philippines, even the VOIP ones. The ONLY decent plan I have ever seen is on vonage.com (not the .ca). If you sign up through them it gives tons of minutes to call PH if they are Globe subscribers (no idea why carrier restrictions)

fmpsportsguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So the Phillipines is not included?.. want to refer a freind who just married a Phillipino

@lndyhpr yeah it was not clear to me either since website never mentions it

Here you go Cat Happy

longdistance.jpg

lndyhpr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could you also please confirm if France, Russia, Kazakhstan and Mongolia are on the 400min list in addition to the Asian countries mentioned?

Many thanks!

maxim.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

China, Hong Kong, Thailand and South Korea are listed, plus India, Malaysia and Singapore. The remaining countries are European, plus Puerto Rico.

The PDF is from the old website, before it was redesigned.

FYI.

Where did they post this pdf? I didn't see anywhere? I am mainly interested in the Asian countries (Vietnam, Thailand or Korea in particular, China/Hong Kong though is also nice to have)

Martin
Legend
Legend
@kav2001c,

Which countries are you interested in calling?
I have the PDF listing them, and I would be able to tell you if the countries are amongst the 18, plus Canada and the USA.

Mayor / Maire

@kav2001c I agree that PM should provide more clarity on this. Can the website be updated to include this information, @Shazia_K?

Need Help? Let's chat.