cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Long Distance country limitations should be clearer

KiwiCanuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased the long distance add-on solely to call New Zealand, tried multiple time only to search the forum to find out there is a limitation to 18 countries. Fair enough but whats not fair is that it isnt made clear on the add on page for current customers didnt think I would have to look through the pages directed to new customers for more information. Instead of "(includes Canada & U.S)" it should say includes "(includes 18 countries)".  Knowing it was that little at least I would have been concerned by the small number and double checked.

The way it is set up feels a bit like an upsell scam, Im a bit disappointed and would like to cancel that add on @Moderator_Team and feel I deserve it credited. 

More than happy to go buy a calling card had I know and will do now.  I guess I should assume that Aus/NZ would not be priority countries for long distance but I think it woud be appreciated that the website is made clear for customers and think I have offered a very simple solution.

4 REPLIES 4

It has limited countries.  If no use, ask mod to see what they can do.

You can use Hangouts to call most Canadian and American phone numbers for free, even if the person is not using the app.

Those programs like Viber wil work too for free if other person has app too.

If you need call regular phone numbers, there are many companies that will sell cheap long distance minutes.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@KiwiCanuck They should make it clearer when it's purchased. But you can use an app like Viber, Fongo, or What's app to call.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KiwiCanuck 

The proper way to contact the moderators is through private message.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and you'll get a form back to fill out identifying information.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.