cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Calls from Canada

JNDO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How much Public Mobile will charge me per minute if I CALL my friend in United States of America from Canada?

Thanks

JNDO

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dlambro : Once you pick up the gifts, they drop off the Purchase Add-ons list. We're still seeing the odd report of people still getting them if they haven't yet. Very infrequent now though.

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The holiday special is no longer available.  It was available yesterday as I purchased it at $0.  Now you can buy 1000 U.S. long distance minutes for $15, go to Plans and Add-Ons and purchase it there if you want to call the States. 

JNDO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@JNDO wrote:

How much Public Mobile will charge me per minute if I CALL my friend in United States of America from Canada?

Thanks

JNDO

If you have the $50 plan calling to the US is included. If you do not have the $50 plan then you need to buy the US calling add on of 1000 minutes for $15. The minutes roll over each cycle until consumed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JNDO wrote:

Thanks

JNDO

Zero. It won't connect.

You need either the $50 plan or the long distance calling add-on to call the US. You might be able to get the Xmas gift still. Log in and Purchase add-ons and see if the $0 gifts are still there.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@JNDO  there is a $15 add-on which gives you 1000 call minutes to call USA.

The add-on stays on your account until all the minutes are used.

Two steps to buy an add-on.

1 add the money to your account.

2 click purchase add-ons and buy it.

Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in US calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726.

If you want to call free. Consider downloading the TEXTNOW app. You get a Canadian number in your area and can call Canada and USA numbers for free over wifi or data.

Need Help? Let's chat.