cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Calling

nahidul
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Greetings.

Is it possible to add Bangladesh in International Calling Plan please? Other companies (Lucky Mobile by Bell and Chatr Wireless by Rogers) have Bangladesh included in their International Calling plan. It would be great to have Bangladesh added in there. Thanks in-advance.

8 REPLIES 8

nahidul

Thank You very much again for all the reply.

I would rather pay to Public Mobile a Canadian company. and I think it would be cheaper than Google if PM includes Bangladesh in the international calling plan.

Regards

Nahidul

Master2001
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You cans use Google Hangouts to call Bangladesh. It cost 0.03$us/minute.
And you can add your caller ID to Hangouts. Person you are calling will see your cellphone number.

@nahidul wrote:

Greetings and Thank You for the reply.

If I was able to send a request for Public Mobile to consider adding Bangladesh in the International Calling plan, where can I send the request please?

Regards.

@nahidul 

Simon.JPG

nahidul

Greetings and Thank You for the reply.

If I was able to send a request for Public Mobile to consider adding Bangladesh in the International Calling plan, where can I send the request please?

Regards.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Public Mobile has had the same list of countries in the international calling feature since inception.  It is doubtful that they would make a change out of the blue.  I am almost 110% certain they don't take requests.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a long distance calling card or use Wi-Fi apps like Fongo, Skype, Textnow, or WhatsApp.

Below is currently the international countries that Public Mobile offers. As for Bangladesh you never know what the future holds.

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@nahidul wrote:

Greetings.

Is it possible to add Bangladesh in International Calling Plan please? Other companies (Lucky Mobile by Bell and Chatr Wireless by Rogers) have Bangladesh included in their International Calling plan. It would be great to have Bangladesh added in there. Thanks in-advance.

It won't work. You'll need to pay someone else for the long distance to Bangladesh. I would get a calling card.

Need Help? Let's chat.