cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Inquiry On The $15 Plan

Hey sorry for late reply I encountered yet another problem. I had to pay 25$ instead of 13$ for my phone to start working? What the heck was that all about?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@HereYouFixIt Can you provide a screen shot of what you are trying to do? Perhaps you are also trying to buy an add on?

@HereYouFixIt, without seeing your payment history, what I believe has happened here is, you've reactivated your $10 plan and then have performed an immediate plan change to the $15 plan.

If this is the case, it's not wrong, but it's not what you've tried to do.  Please seek assistance from the Moderator_Team via the envelope icon in the upper right corner to send them a private message, explaining your situation.

I cannot enter Moderator_Team as a username to PM...

Mayor / Maire

@HereYouFixIt 

Use this link 

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HereYouFixIt wrote:

I cannot enter Moderator_Team as a username to PM...

click here to private message a Moderator

Unless you typed it wrong, Moderator_Team works just fine.  Did you press the New Message button first?

Thanks. How did you get that to work out? I typed in Moderater_Team and it would not let me send them a message :/

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@HereYouFixIt wrote:

Thanks. How did you get that to work out? I typed in Moderater_Team and it would not let me send them a message :/

@HereYouFixIt  Should be Moderator_Team not Moderater_Team.Smiley Happy

Now it works. I probably added a few extra spaces or periods.