cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Inquiry On The $15 Plan

OK now please tell me how to pay online and how to opt into Auto Pay online I have been looking for these two things for the last forever and I cant find them!!!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you go into 'my account' under payment, type in your cc info and enable auto pay

Mayor / Maire

@HereYouFixIt wrote:

OK now please tell me how to pay online and how to opt into Auto Pay online I have been looking for these two things for the last forever and I cant find them!!!!

Y'know...I really wonder that this hands-on, self-serve place is really right for you. And then there's your username. Smiley Happy

A hands-on, self-serve place requires that you can make your way around the system. It's not difficult if you have used other online services.

Maybe do some reading here.

Or have a store Fixit.

On the page that you linked me it says I have to find Register for AutoPay in the Payment Tab.... there is no Register for Auto Pay in the Payment tab! Also to put money on the account I just call 611, give them my new debit card number (I lost my old debit card) and then put in how much money I want into the account? 

Mayor / Maire

@HereYouFixIt wrote:

On the page that you linked me it says I have to find Register for AutoPay in the Payment Tab.... there is no Register for Auto Pay in the Payment tab! Also to put money on the account I just call 611, give them my new debit card number (I lost my old debit card) and then put in how much money I want into the account? 

Ok. Instructions haven't been updated. But it's all right there.

Do you have some kind of card to use?

Did you ever use some kind of card here?

No you can't *add* a card in the 611. You can only use a pre-registered card or vouchers.

Truly...maybe you should go to a store and have them set all this up for you.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 2.03.29 PM.png

Mayor / Maire

@GinYVR wrote:

@GinYVR Do you perchance have a shot of that when a card isn't registered yet? I looked at my now expired account and it just wants money. My other account is more live. I don't want to fiddle too much with it.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@z10user4Sorry no.. You know I am on Public because of the $2 autopay haha.

When I go to my payment tab I do not see that. I see this:WHATISGOINGONHERE.PNG Why does it say I need to pay 10$ if I am registered for 15$ plan on Auto Pay thus making it 13$ +HST and GST? The amount should be different no? 

Mayor / Maire

@HereYouFixIt wrote:

When I go to my payment tab I do not see that. I see this: Why does it say I need to pay 10$ if I am registered for 15$ plan on Auto Pay thus making it 13$ +HST and GST? The amount should be different no? 

Ok. Now we have a different problem. Your term expired. You're already on autopay. It didn't work.

Have a look here.

Did you already set up for the plan change?