cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Inquiry On The $15 Plan

Can you please tell me about cell data mode? Cell data mode is the mode that is on when I have my 3G/4G data paid and it is up and running? Also each message containing a picutre uses some data right? 

Mayor / Maire

@HereYouFixIt wrote:

Can you please tell me about cell data mode? Cell data mode is the mode that is on when I have my 3G/4G data paid and it is up and running? Also each message containing a picutre uses some data right? 

It's the internet connection for when you are not on a wifi network. It's the one you need to pay for.

MMS or picture messaging needs data to be on but it doesn't consume it from your bucket of paid data.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

as long as your data is enabled you can text pictures it does not use your data bucket I should add that while your data is on, other background apps will chew through your 250 mb so be aware of that

Thanks very much for all the help. One more question, after I opt into AUTOPAY how many months before I can opt out?

Can you please tell me if I have to pay extra when these apps go over my data without my knowledge?

Mayor / Maire

@HereYouFixIt wrote:

Can you please tell me if I have to pay extra when these apps go over my data without my knowledge?

You can opt out of autopay whenever you like. Again...why would you?

As we've answered you in your other threads...there are no overage/extra/surprise charges here.

So if I opt out of the autopay option 5 days after having had paid do I then lose the 250Mb for the next 25 days of that month? Or is it for all 30 days of the next month when I do not pay Auto Pay?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

no you already paid for that cycle so you dont lose it

Mayor / Maire

@HereYouFixIt wrote:

So if I opt out of the autopay option 5 days after having had paid do I then lose the 250Mb for the next 25 days of that month? Or is it for all 30 days of the next month when I do not pay Auto Pay?

If you have a credit card or a "credit" card gift card or a Visa Debit card (apparently Mastercard Debit works too) you can get set up on autopay. But you don't *have* to actually trigger the charge. You can put money into your account using vouchers or manually paying from the registered card. And still get the $2 reward anyway.

OK now please tell me how to pay online and how to opt into Auto Pay online I have been looking for these two things for the last forever and I cant find them!!!!