cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls are draining my minutes

TroopNewman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have the $15 plan which is supposed to have unlimited incoming calls, but incoming calls are using up my 100 minutes and last month I couldn't receive any calls for a couple days after it ran out. Can anyone offer me a solution to how I can fix this problem?

Much appreciated!

9 REPLIES 9

GR
Mayor / Maire

If your plan says unlimited incoming calls I'd message the moderators for them to check if there is a problem 

@TroopNewmanDo note if you change your plan today.. another $15 will be charged to your account, you loose your amount you had paid for this 30 day cycle and your renew date will be changed to today.

TroopNewman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I chose the plan it already had the unlimited incoming minutes. I'll try going through the "Change My Plan" option and select the $15 plan again and see if that works. Thanks for the help!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo point taken Smiley Happy

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RossN  I agree with your responce except for the part that the system should automatically update plans.  The system should not automatically change plans. Imagine if the plan increased by 5$ and everyone plans had a price increase.

@RossN wrote:

@TroopNewman  hi if you signed up more than three months ago for it you have to upgrade to it on your next renewal since it was recently updated to include incoming call it should automatically upgrade but unfortunately it doesn't

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@TroopNewman 

When did you select your $15 plan?  Originally, the $15 plan did not have unlimited incoming calls.  PM change $15 plan with unlimited incoming, but if you were on the original plan, it was not an automatic change.  

If you are still on the original $15 plan, you can choose the "new" $15 plan with unlimited incoming either at next renewal or immediately (but you will lose remaining of original plan)

GR
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and make sure it says unlimited incoming calls on your plan. The older version of this plan didn't have that 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@TroopNewman wrote:

Hi,

I have the $15 plan which is supposed to have unlimited incoming calls, but incoming calls are using up my 100 minutes and last month I couldn't receive any calls for a couple days after it ran out. Can anyone offer me a solution to how I can fix this problem?

Much appreciated!

This shouldn't do that if you have the plan with incoming.  Send message to Modetator_Team.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@TroopNewman  hi if you signed up more than three months ago for it you have to upgrade to it on your next renewal since it was recently updated to include incoming call it should automatically upgrade but unfortunately it doesn't

Need Help? Let's chat.