cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Included data not showing up

Amyy21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I am currently on the $40 plan with the included 5gb of data with a 1gb promo. I got a message from public mobile saying I had used 75% of my data this morning. Went on to check and my included 5bg isn’t showing up, just my 1024mb bonus. I went through my usage for my current period and added it all up. so far I haven’t even used 2gb of data. (May 30th- June 13th)

So I am wondering what has happened to my data and why I got a notification saying I used 75% of it when it doesn’t even come up on my data & add-ons.

thanks 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

Asiam0715
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having the same problem...I have $25 plan with 500 Mg data...I have never been able to connect with data....so how did I use it? I'm ready to scrap this whole public mobile....nothing but problems since the day I got it

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Amyy21 

The data counter/tracker is usually accurate.  Public mobile billing cycle goes by 30 days cycle, not by the month.  

As stated above, if you don't see the 5GB counter, that means that you ran out of data for this cycle.  Occasionally, the data counter does not reset after a billing cycle, but that is not common.  

If you believe that your numbers are accurate, you could contact moderator to check the usage.  

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Amyy21 

it could be a glitch.

On your overview page it should show bonus data and also current data

1GB bonus data - 0/1024

5GB 3G plan data - 0/5024mb or something like that. 

I would re check tomorrow to make sure that it is tracking it properly. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Amyy21  they are pretty good when it comes to tracking your usage. The usage history updates every 12 hours 12pm amd am Est.  To see your actual usage history, put your phone in aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and log back into your self service account.  Check your usage history for the missing data. Also check your phone data usage to see which apps are the major culprits. Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Amyy21   hi usually if it doesn't show up in your self serve it means you used it all up if you are sure you haven't  click on the? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator they can help you with your issue check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.