cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Province calls showing as LD and using up LD minutes

Znea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a province-wide plan (Territory wide really) and some calls are correctly identified as in territory, but other calls within the territory will show as LD and use up my LD minutes (bought the 400 pack to talk to relatives out of country). Generally these are calls to communities in the territory, same area code, but for whatever reason some are correctly tagged, and others are not.

Now I don't use talk much, so this isn't a major issue, but it has been going on for a while and I'm wondering if there's a fix.

Cheers

10 REPLIES 10

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good to hear.

Znea

On further investigation it was only incoming calls that weren't correcly identifying origination, so no long distance minutes were actually being spent, just bad math on my part.

Thanks all for your suggestions and assistance.

Znea

Thanks all, I'm pleasantly surprised by the expedient response, in touch with the MOD team now.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello Znea,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to better assist you in regards to the local call issue, please send us a private message.

Regards

Abdoulaye

Znea

Sadly I'm on the Fall 2016 4g offer, so can't take that route I'm afraid.

GreatCanadian

@Znea Out of curiosity what is plan are you on  If it's a 3g data plan you can more than likely get the same plan with Canada wide calling for the same price. 

GC 

Acekiller

Similar situations were reported several times, usually by those that does not have a LD add-on. I am sure there are more cases like yours but didn't notice about it.

Znea

That's the funny thing, it's a territory so we're all one area code, but thank you, will add that info to the note.

@Znea Include your phone number and the area codes causing problems in that note to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

That's strange and should not happen. Are you near the border of another province by any chance? Reach out to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will investigate your issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.