cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Im moving from edmonton to Bc, how do i keep my usage...

@shawnnyboy2 wrote:

just contact public mobile when you get here and tell them what is going on

While it's partially customer service's job to answer question, there isn't anything happening here that requirees them to be contacted. 

@willowmeadows wrote:

thank you, so your saying i should be able to use my phone there if theres coverage?  

yes

Going from one province to another isn't actually roaming. Roaming happens when you connect to a different carrier's network. It isn't related to where you are if you're using the same network (which you will be).

Please remember that anything caling you will be making a call to the city of your phone number, and not be considered to be making a calll to where you actually are.  It's your decision whether to keep your old number to take a new one.

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious Telus has gotten a bit better on coverage along the coquihalla highway.  I traveled on it a few years back but it’s no longer completely no coverage, you will get partial coverage… sometimes it picks up a signal, sometimes it doesn’t.  

They have towers on top of the mountain now, although because it is the highway that runs on a mountain, coverage is obviously not great, but it’s already impressive there is some coverage!

Need Help? Let's chat.