cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If the add-on appears twice on the add-on list, does this mean i purchased the same add-on twice

sylvester123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I may have purchased the same add-on twice.  I notice my purchase for us roaming appearing twice on the list of add-ons.

How do you get refunded for one?

2 REPLIES 2

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Check your transaction history in Self Serve or your statement on your Credit Card. If you were indeed charged twice:

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

By Terms of Service, there are no refunds with PM, but I think this is an exception as the system has been slow at times and may have caused your issue.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sylvester123 wrote:

I may have purchased the same add-on twice.  I notice my purchase for us roaming appearing twice on the list of add-ons.

How do you get refunded for one?

That would be strange as for the roaming addons you can not purchase the same add-on until after the 10 days have completed.  Are you able to post a screen shot and show the add-on section.  Please have all personal information removed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.