cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If expired for almost 90 days, is old plan still available?

dollardaver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there. I was on the newly-vanished US roaming plan ( Canada/US talk, text, data plan, 8.5GB 3G speed data in Canada, 2GB data in US, $60 per 30 days). I let it expire at the end of September, so I understand I have a dormant account for 90 days and was planning to re-activate it in mid-December.  This is all fine, but my concern is that PM just dropped this US roaming plan as a new choice, so my question.... When I go to log in in mid-Dec before my 90 days are up, will the plan still be attached to my account? I haven't changed it, so I need to know whether it will disappear from my #. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

DD

5 REPLIES 5

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@dollardaver You are automatically on the same plan unless you change it or your account gets closed. Else, they wouldn't kmow how much to charge to resume service.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Don't forget to load the money on your account around day85 or 86 and reactivate it. You don't want to do it the last day if you lose your account you may not have chances to get that plan, doesn't look like they are planning to bring it back any time soon, they are having different plan for that price tag now.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dollardaver  Yes, the plan is still attached to your account so you have nothing to worry about. 👍

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Agree with GR.  Don't wait until the last hour on the 90th day to re-activate your plan.  PM is using midnight ET.  If you are living in the west coast, you need to aware that your last hour is 3 hours earlier in BC and 2 hours earlier in AB.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@dollardaver as long as you pay before the 90 day expiry you'll still have it so be sure to log in a bit before the expiry date incase the website has problems! I'd say 5 or so days before 

Need Help? Let's chat.