cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I use all my Roaming data - can I buy more?

tina416
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day) - $20.00, however, I will likely run out before the 10 days is up. Can I purchase another 1GB when it is used up?

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

@tina416  there is i believe  a 24-48 hour delay in reply times.   it seems you need data /cant go without data.  so  If I was in your situation, and data ran out I would load $20 in available funds  buy the 500 mg data addon, and then see if mods would adjust your addon to the 1gb one.  its not guaranteed but at least you will not be left without.

I like this suggestion; worst-case scenario, you end up with another 500 MB ready to use, and then toward the end of running out of that you can either puchase the 250MB version (if you only anticipate needing a bit more for the rest of your trip), or by then hopefully your initial 10 days will be over and you can re-purchase another 1GB.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tina416  there is i believe  a 24-48 hour delay in reply times.   it seems you need data /cant go without data.  so  If I was in your situation, and data ran out I would load $20 in available funds  buy the 500 mg data addon, and then see if mods would adjust your addon to the 1gb one.  its not guaranteed but at least you will not be left without.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tina416 wrote:

I was wondering if I can buy another 1gb of roaming data within the 10-day period. For example, i'm on day-2 and will likely want to buy more say on day-4. 

Your best bet is to do it by contacting the @CS_Agent via a private message because they are the only ones that would be able to do it.

tina416

I was wondering if I can buy another 1gb of roaming data within the 10-day period. For example, i'm on day-2 and will likely want to buy more say on day-4. 

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tina416 wrote:

I purchased US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day) - $20.00, however, I will likely run out before the 10 days is up. Can I purchase another 1GB when it is used up?

If you want to purchase two of the same U.S. Roaming Add-Ons, you will have to wait for the first 10-day period to expire before buying the second, or you can contact a Moderator.

You can send a private message to the @CS_Agent  and see if you could purchase another one and have kick in when your current data runs out.

Don't forget that you need to have the funds in your account before you can purchase the addon.

tina416

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@tina416  a écrit :

Unfortunately it is not possible to buy the SAME add-on ..but you can buy a different one...or you can reach the moderator to do it for you..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what you need. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tina416 wrote:

You can buy another one after the initial 10 days expires. You may have to wait an extra day as sometimes there's a glitch.

Need Help? Let's chat.