cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I get Autopay, can I cancel it at any time?

SeriouslyUpset
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As the title says. New possible user here. I'm interested in a plan, but with the autopay bonus.

Can I cancel this service and autopay at any time?

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@SeriouslyUpset  You can enable and disable autopay online via your selfserve account or by dialling 611 from your phone. You can also cancel your service anytime by porting your number out to another provider or not renewing your plan.

wildstreak73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, you can.  Just make sure to make your payment before 12am on your due date, or you will go into suspension.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SeriouslyUpset 

Great way to do your research first before switching any provider.

PM is a prepaid provider.  Therefore, there is no contract to sign or credit check.  You can leave any time.

You can enable autopay to take advantage of the autopay $2 credit.  You can enable or disable autopay and remove your credit card info.  All are done online using your self-serve account.

Pro Tip:

Get a PM number to test the service and signal first before porting your number to PM.  This way you can limit the number of porting back and forth just in case you do not like PM service.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SeriouslyUpset wrote:

As the title says. New possible user here. I'm interested in a plan, but with the autopay bonus.

Can I cancel this service and autopay at any time?

You can pay with a valid credit card and not register for autopay reward. Also, you can pay with payment vouchers from retailer like 7-11 or Safeway..and not touch your credit card. When it comes time for renewal, get new payment voucher and call 611 to load them to Available Funds in prep for renewal.

Suggesstion...put your valid cc on your account file to take advantage of the autopay reward...but pay with vouchers. That way you get the $2 reward without hitting the credit card.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

You can remove any plan, credit card anytime.  Also you could port it out to cancel your service too. Smiley Happy

GR
Mayor / Maire

@SeriouslyUpset yes you can. You can either remove your credit card from the account and the account will go in suspension and after 90 days will close for good or you can port out your number and it will instantly close the account but I would still remove the credit card before doing that! 

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes. Log in and remove your credit card from your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.