cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I change my plan to a lower priced option, are my rewards still applied to my monthly bill?

LSMRTN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

8 REPLIES 8

Most people trying to nail the plan renewal manually miss it. Or they are automatically renewed and then do a change minutes or hours afterwards which tosses an entire 30 days in the circular file. Schedule a change for “Next renewal”. Only way to fly.

AE_Collector

@LSMRTN  the system will not show a new plan amount until you're actually on that plan.

If you due change at next renewal. Which you have to for that new plan to start on your renewal date. Than at this time the system will still show you the amount owed on your current plan. At payment due date the system will put you on the new plan and charge you for the new plan.

LSMRTN

@LSMRTN wrote:

Right now is not a good idea then. I should wait until it show my $ amount.

If you future-date the change to have it scheduled to happen at renewal, you won't lose anything.

LSMRTN

Right now is not a good idea then. I should wait until it show my $ amount.

@LSMRTN 

If you perform an immedaite plan change, you might not automatically get rewards associated with that plan cycle, but my experiences have been that moderators will manually apply those, especially if you were very close to fulfilling the 30 day requirement to receviing those rewards.

If it's a scheduled plan change, there's no issue and you'll received all rewards as usual.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Loyalty, autopay, refer a friend, community - yes.

Add-on gifts - yes.

Promotional data or discounts - possibly not depending on the wording of the promotion.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@LSMRTN  

Yes.

Click change plan then pick a new plan.

You have two options.

1= Change now - (It will say top up now if you don't have funds to cover new plan).

Not advised to pick this one.You are charged right away for new plan and no refund on unused days from old plan. 

2= Change at next renewal. The choice most want to pick. Your new plan you pick will be scheduled to start at your next payment due date and you will be charged then for the plan

Need Help? Let's chat.