cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to add another telephone number with my plan, what I need to do

burhanhaq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to get another phone added on to my original plan?

5 REPLIES 5

@VirginNo wrote:

Do you mean that I have to make another seperate account for each cell phone that I want to transfer to Public Mobile?

Yes, each number must have it's own account and email (no duplicate email allowed).

But you can use the first number to get referral rewards for each number activated.  The referrer gets $1/30 days as long a the customer stays with PM, and the new account holder will get a one time $10 credit for being referred.  Just use the unique code that is to the right-hand side of your overveiw page for all referrals.

VirginNo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do you mean that I have to make another seperate account for each cell phone that I want to transfer to Public Mobile?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Cyber,

Thank you!

Martin has the right answer !

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Unfortunately, you cannot add a second telephone number to your original plan. It is one phone number per self-serve account, and a self-serve account can consist of only one plan.

If you want a second PM phone number, you must apply as a Beta invitee. Click Order a SIM Card on this site's home page. Another page will open with a laboratory setting. There will be a space on the page to enter your email address. In approximately 1 month, you will receive a Beta invitation with a code and instructions. There is no faster way to obtain a second phone number.

I hope that this has answered your question.
Need Help? Let's chat.