cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wish PM could off some 90 days promotion plans

win2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I like 90 days plan. But it is more expensive than 30 days plans. I never find any promotion for 90 days plans recently.  Strongly recommend  PM could offer some 90 days promotion plans in short future.

7 REPLIES 7

I too like the old idea of the 90-day plans being cost savings, over 3x30-day plans.  The options are clearly labelled as OVER 90-days, and the only customers that didn't read that part of the plan builder were mistaken in how the plans worked.

I wish the options for 90-days were cheaper again now.  Especially for those who can understand the concept of 90-day vs 30-day.  Heck, I'd like a 180-day plan option, at a great yet savings on cost.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheOldVR wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@win2018 wrote:

I like 90 days plan. But it is more expensive than 30 days plans. I never find any promotion for 90 days plans recently.  Strongly recommend  PM could offer some 90 days promotion plans in short future.

I can't predict the future, but I don't believe this is going to happen any time soon. My opinion is that much of the customer base hated 90 days plans.  With the exception of customers who fully understood and wanted to bank unused data towards the end of the 90 day plan cycles, many did not understand how 90 days plans worked.  It was also seen by some as a 3 month contract, which I'm sure Public Mobile didn't want them to be viewed as.

Agreed.. .it's hard to win when you present your offer differently than everyone else... and worse in a way that makes your number look bigger than the others when it might actually be smaller or cheaper per month.

The build your own plan thing is also trouble-some as others just offer plans that are easy pick and buy. (The data amount over three months was a big mess...)

Anyhow, agreed @computergeek541 ..... can't disagree with an Oracle 🙂

Sure you can. They're just folks like the rest of us. They put on culturally required clothing for out in public the same way as us peasants. 🙂

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@win2018 wrote:

I can't predict the future, but I don't believe this is going to happen any time soon. My opinion is that much of the customer base hated 90 days plans.  With the exception of customers who fully understood and wanted to bank unused data towards the end of the 90 day plan cycles, many did not understand how 90 days plans worked.  It was also seen by some as a 3 month contract, which I'm sure Public Mobile didn't want them to be viewed as.

Agreed.. .it's hard to win when you present your offer differently than everyone else... and worse in a way that makes your number look bigger than the others when it might actually be smaller or cheaper per month.

The build your own plan thing is also trouble-some as others just offer plans that are easy pick and buy. (The data amount over three months was a big mess...)

Anyhow, agreed @computergeek541 ..... can't disagree with an Oracle 🙂

@win2018 wrote:

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@win2018 If 90 days plan is more expensive, you should select 30 days plan instead. You don't need to pay up front that much except you can have flexible usage in the 90 days period. 

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, If you manualy loaded your account with enough funds for 3 30 day cycles, then not worry about it for 89 days and load it again, would that be  similar to a 90 day plan with the good deals?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@win2018 wrote:

It seems that PM has been getting away from the 90-day plans for the last couple of years.  Being around the community a lot during that time it was evident that these plans confused a lot of members thinking the data they purchased was every 30 day period during the 90 days not spread out over the entire 90 days.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.