cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I will cancle my plan

haiming15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

coz I have to leave from Canada, so I wanna cancel my plan.

My number is: [deleted Luddite]

And I already moved the Autopay from my account.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

@haiming15   In regards to @popping post about high demand plans that are no longer offered the $10 50/50 plan and the $60 US/Canada roaming plan are two of them and any plan with multiple rewards. If you have any of these you could offer to have someone to take over the plan from you.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@haiming15 You've done the job already. Without Autopay and funds on your account, it will be cancelled after 90 days. You can also suspend the service through your self-service account if you want to suspend your account. After 90 days it also will be automatically closed. Sorry to see you leave us. Bests in the future!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@haiming15 

Choices to cancel service:
1. Quick and keeping your phone number
Remove autopay credit card info to stop autopay and port your number to another provider. Your account will be canceled right away.
2. Slow and not keeping your phone number.
Remove autopay credit card info to stop autopay. Your account will be suspended without payment at your next renewal date. 90 days after suspension, your account will be cancel. You have 90 days to change your mind by paying and reactivate your account.  Since you are leaving Canada and already removed the autopay cc, just do nothing.  Your account will be suspended without payment on your next renewal date. 90 days later, your account will be cancel.
3. Make money and not keeping your phone number
If you have a plan with high demand, you can let someone to take over your plan. Your phone number will go with the plan to the new owner.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@haiming15 wrote:

Hi,

coz I have to leave from Canada, so I wanna cancel my plan.

My number is: 6x3xxxyxyx

And I already moved the Autopay from my account.

Thanks.

Be aware that if you currently have any $$ in Available Funds...you'll lose it when your account closes for good. There's no refunds at Public Mobile.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@haiming15  To cancel your account just simply stop making payments.

Once you stop making payment to your account.

Your account is automatically close after 90days. You will lose your phone number once the account is closed.

Cheers

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@haiming15  If you already removed your credit card from selserve that's all you have to do. You account will get suspended during your next plan renewal and will automatically close in 90 days after that.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Remove cc info in self service and your plan will expire in 90 days.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@haiming15  Please edit out your phone number. Go to the 3 dots top right corner of the post.

Removing autopay is all you need to do. Next renewal it will go into suspension and 90 days after that it will cancel account. Safe travels and stay healthy.

@Luddite  Can you edit a ph# please and thank you.

Need Help? Let's chat.