cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was offered extra data for free for a month

Susanhawkes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I got the trial free data but now I am getting charged for it and I don’t know how to get it off. I want a simple plan $23 as I use auto pay 
5 REPLIES 5

micha447
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Susan,

Try doing a plan switch to the plan you would like, if you switch to the 25 dollar plan on auto pay then it would be 23 dollars and would have the data thats included within this package.   See below for what is included.

• 500 MB Data¹ at 3G speed
  • +BONUS 500 MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Talk Canada-wide
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

@Susanhawkes wrote:
  • I got the trial free data but now I am getting charged for it and I don’t know how to get it off. I want a simple plan $23 as I use auto pay 

There isn't any way for payment system to charge for trial data. Free add-ons are a one time thing and don't automatically renew at full price.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Susanhawkes  When you activate you will get charged for the first 30 days. It's the second 30 day period that will be free. I'm assuming that you are referring to the second month free PM offer:

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before September 21, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate before October 2, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The bonus data is normally a one time addition to your account and once it is used up then you would only have plan data.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Susanhawkes wrote:

If you have the $25 ($23 with autopay), you get 1GB of data to use in 30 days. When you use it up, data will stop until your next plan renewal when you get another 1GB of data.

Need Help? Let's chat.