Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanted to renew my plan but I purchased data instead. How can I change this

Jolleanhardie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jolleanhardie , How did you do that? I am just curious to know so I don't make the same mistake.   Plan Renewal and buying an add on is completely different so how did this happen?

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Jolleanhardie 

If you were trying to renew early because you ran out of data, only moderators can do that.  If you are on a $25 plan and bought $30 GB add-on, I would just use the data until it's used up.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The data add-on will remain in your account until it is depleted.  It would be used after your plan data has been used up.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jolleanhardie 

Generally, there are no refunds with prepaid plans with Public Mobile, but the moderators may be understanding.  YMMV.  However, wait times are 1-2 days.  

If your phone is not working right now, you might want to pay to renew the plan now and then deal with data add on later when moderator contacts you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jolleanhardie 

While waiting for the moderators who would just credit your account ...

Do you still see at least the amount you paid in your Available Funds?

If so then you fortunately (in this case) didn't finish the data purchase.

If not then if you're not tight for cash then you could just keep the data for a future when you might run out of your plan data. The data just stays there until used. You don't pay for it again.

Then add more money to renew your plan.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Jolleanhardie Click the ? on lower right side of the page ask simon to  generate a ticket  to contact a moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.