Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to talk to someone

MarkSH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

@funpig wrote:

Is there a PM kiosk nearby?

Public Mobile is a self-serve carrier.  As per @srlawren, Public Mobile Kiosks are only there for activation and sale purposes. They are not there to provide customer service for existing customers. Other than the fact that these kiosks are Public Mobile corporately run, there is no difference between these kiosks and other retail sales locations.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@funpig wrote:

I am asking MarkSH if there is a PM kiosk near him, wherever that is.  I set up 2 new accounts at a nearby kiosk and found the customer rep to be very helpful especially when the PM server was acting up on my Dad's activation.  I got to deal with somebody face to face and they gave me their kiosk telephone number to call them when i had questions.

@funpig kiosks can only help with activations.  If @MarkSH is an existing customer with questions, they need to get help here in the community.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

funpig
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am asking MarkSH if there is a PM kiosk near him, wherever that is.  I set up 2 new accounts at a nearby kiosk and found the customer rep to be very helpful especially when the PM server was acting up on my Dad's activation.  I got to deal with somebody face to face and they gave me their kiosk telephone number to call them when i had questions.

Here is a link for a store locator.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

@funpig  where is nearby?

funpig
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there a PM kiosk nearby?

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That'd be either us who can try to help with some issues or the moderators who can help with issues beyond our control. But we need something to work with beyond "I want to talk to someone"

bishamon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

We are all ears.  Please let us know what the nature of your conversation needs to be?  Are you having technical issues?  Or are you just bored or lonely?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You picked the wrong company. The only support is via the forums. Explain your issue and we can guide you to the way to resolve your issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.