cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to switch to the new promotion, 4.5G/$40 plan, if I choose to change it now,

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

will I get credit for the days before my renewal date? Or I just have to pay the full amount starting now. Thanks for your reply!

6 REPLIES 6

Usually change it on renewal unless you want to use the data right the way

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thanks to all of you. I will change on the renewal date. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Why not just future date the change to occur on your next renewal?

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fsm7268 wrote:

will I get credit for the days before my renewal date? Or I just have to pay the full amount starting now. Thanks for your reply!

As already stated you will not get credit for any unused days.  With it being a prepaid service PM has agreed to provide service for the length of term you have chosen.  If you choose not to use all of those days that is your choice but no credit will be given for them.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fsm7268, if you change now, you forfeit anything left in your current cycle.  Unless you need the extra data now, I recommend you set up the change to the new plan to start on your next renewal date (instead of immediately).

Need Help? Let's chat.