cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to restart my current plan, without switching to something else first.

K_The_Grey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Currently I have the $50 8 GB Plan.  I have used all my data, and almost all the bonus data, (It's been a bad week)  I have 2 weeks left to go in my current plan.  I want to restart the $50 plan, by selecting to change to it effective immediately, but It will not let me.  If I choose the $40 plan it will allow me to restart immediately, but it will not allow me to choose the plan that I already have.  I understand the logistics, the system sees I have selected to change my plan to the plan I already have and so it assumes I must have made a mistake.

In order to restart my plan, I have to switch to the cheapest plan option ($15 plan) then switch again back to the $50 plan.

I see no reason why Public Mobile should not allow me to simply choose to restart my current plan effective immediately.

5 REPLIES 5

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree that there should be an easy option to add data or competieive Add-on options for high data.

@K_The_Grey wrote:

It's good to know it can be done through a Moderator.  I'd like to see this functionality added to the system.  I like the word Renew.

For a while there was talk about adding a feature to allow customers to early renew their existing plan without going through the moderators.  Maybe other more important things got in the way.  Hopefully they will put it back on the agenda in the future. 

@K_The_Grey Mention that to the moderator on the ticket. They know. But the more references to it, the more likely they are to make it a priority. They may even give you some insight into why it cannot be done.

I'm sure it's not on purpose.

K_The_Grey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's good to know it can be done through a Moderator.  I'd like to see this functionality added to the system.  I like the word Renew.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@K_The_Grey You are correct. It should be an option to renew your plan. Unfortunately the system we use doesnt like it

However you CAN do it! It just has to be done with the aid of a moderator. Lately I've heard thing have been actioned same day.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.