cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to change my plan & I am unable to do so online?

rthyatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Change plane.

18 REPLIES 18

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LEGO wrote:

Where is your suggestion on how to change a plane? 

Here you go... 😁

How to Change Planes for a Connecting Flight

https://www.wikihow.com/Change-Planes-for-a-Connecting-Flight

LEGO

@softech wrote:

@rthyatt wrote:

Change plane.

Change plane or change plan?  LoL

Where is your suggestion on how to change a plane? 🤣

@BlueB 

This is the first time chrome has let me down....picky, picky, picky!

BlueB

@rthyatt 

Oh wow, interesting... Safari is usually good, but apparently not so friendly with Public Mobile.  Thanks for the info!  🙂

rthyatt

I was using Safari. With Safari, it didn't even show my any plan options for changing. 😞

@rthyatt 

Chrome is not working for me but Firefox is....

Screenshot_20210810-105654.png

BlueB

@rthyatt 

That's great it worked!  Thanks for letting us know.

What browser were you using before?  It's nice to know what doesn't work as well in case this comes up again too.  🙂

BlueB

@softech wrote:

@rthyatt wrote:

Change plane.

Maybe Public Mobile is growing, new features and services getting into aviation... cool! 😎

rthyatt

I had to open Google Chrome and login to my account there. Was able to change it using Google Chrome as my login.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rthyatt wrote:

Change plane.

is the page not rendered properly ?

the website has been having some issue lately.. but mostly browser issue that can be resolved on the user end.  Try these

1. try on another browser (Chrome/Edge/Firefox)

2. Try Incognito mode or InPrivate Mode

3. Try to clear the cache , close and relaunch

4. Try on another machine or browser on your phone.

@rthyatt 

Self serve is being glitchy. I'm getting the same thing. Give it a couple of hours and try again with a clear browser, secret/incognito mode etc....looks like this....

Screenshot_20210810-104024.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rthyatt 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

you can Change Your Plan online,

When you’re changing your plan, you can choose to change immediately or at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan: sign in to Self-Serve, select ‘Change Plan’ on the Overview page, select the plan you want, and scroll to the bottom of the page.If you’re looking to apply a promotion to your plan, learn how you can do that here.

Changing your plan on the next plan renewal date 

We recommend you choose this option because it allows you to use the services you have already paid for until your next plan renewal date. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• If you choose to change your plan on your next plan renewal date, the amount owed will be automatically updated.
  • If you have AutoPay set up, the amount of your new plan will be charged on your payment due date.
  • You can cancel a future-dated plan change at any time by clicking on the ‘Plans and Add-Ons’ tab and selecting ‘Cancel Order’.
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

Changing your plan immediately

You may choose to change your plan immediately if you have used all or most of your services, or if your account is suspended and you would like a different plan. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• There must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.
  • A new payment cycle starts when you activate your new plan.
  • Your plan will not be prorated, which means that any days remaining in your current payment
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.
  • If your account is suspended – changing your plan is a 2-step process, so be sure to complete both steps or you may be left with partial or no service. Step 1 initiates the change, and step 2 reactivates your account via making a payment (if necessary).
    1. Make sure to review your details carefully before changing your plan - Once you click “Yes, change my plan”, all features from your current plan will be lost and the plan change will be completed, even if you do not make a payment in the second step.
    2. Top up your account with sufficient funds to reactivate your service - Since we are a prepaid service, you need to have the funds available for the plan change to fully take effect. If you only have partial funds in your account, or if you do not complete payment after changing your plan, you may be left with no or partial service. We have introduced several warnings to ensure you don’t leave the page without topping up, but figured we should mention it here as well. Note: If you have sufficient funds to cover your new plan,you won’t be taken to the payment menu.

What will happen if my payment wasn’t completed?

In this scenario, your account could still move from suspend to active, re-starting your plan cycle and potentially only reactivating a portion or none of your services. If you find yourself in this situation, simply go to the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve, choose “One Time Payment”, and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored,please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, click  here.

rthyatt

Yes and it is not letting me change to that plan!

BlueB

@rthyatt 

After logging in to My Account, you should see a button called Change Plan... when you click this, you'll see the $25 account with 500mb Data... if you click on that, you'll see the details listed for "500MB data bonus each month on AutoPay" = 1GB.  Is this what you were looking for?  🙂

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@rthyatt wrote:

I want to change to the $25 plan with 1 GB of data but it is not letting me change it online. I don't even get access to that option?

Are any options listed? It could be a server problem at the moment which happens. You can try again later in the day.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rthyatt wrote:

Change plane.

@rthyatt Changing your plan takes place in your Self Serve account.

If you have not registered for one, you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you are having issues, try a different device. The website can be finicky. OR, just wait 30 minutes then try again.

rthyatt

I want to change to the $25 plan with 1 GB of data but it is not letting me change it online. I don't even get access to that option?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@rthyatt wrote:

Change plane.

What is the problem with self service? Clear your browser cache/cookies and open a new browser in incognito. You can also try another browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.