cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want my plan back

carloscmd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

In one of my accounts (the one that is grandfathered) i had a plan for 23. CAD, (was only text and talk Canada wide), two or more months ago, i changed that plan to the 40CAD per 4GB when it was on promotion, i was enjoying that plan until this month, when suddenly it changed back to my old plan, so right now i have no internet, Now I realized this because I'm traveling and i do not have internet, when i'm at home i use the WIFI all the times.

How i can get restored my plan i need the internet because im traveling.
When i login into the account it shows, Amount due: $23.00 Available funds: $17.00, in the my plan section it shows $40.00 per 30 Days.

Yesterday i sent a message to moderator_team, but so far, ni luck, meybe they only get emails on weekdays, so i think i will have to wait to tomorrow.

I turned off my phone and turnet back on just in case, but so far no internet.

Any idea on this one?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

rahmedkanak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think your plan didn't change because you said your plan showing 40$/ 30 days and also showing available fund 17$

Amount due 23$

Which is 17$+23$=40$

I think you used all your data.

So could you please chech your data uses please and report us back. Thank you.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@carloscmd

Also, if I were you, I would change plan again, since you can now have 4.5gb instead of 4gb for the same price 😉

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@carloscmd

1.  Are you traveling within Canada?  Otherwise, you need to purchase roaming package.

2.  Check your usage history.  You may have used up all your 30 days quota of 4GB data.  If you used all 4GB data within your current 30 days, you have the following options:

a.  Purchase 1GB data add-on for $30.

b.  If you are at the end of your current 30 days period, you can send a private message to moderator to renew you plan early. Please note the moderator request may take up to 48 hours or longer.

c.  Do nothing and wait for next renewal.

=========================

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@carloscmd

Possilble glitch in the system?  Are you able to call and send and receive texts still?  Your plan details does show the $40 plan.  Weird.  Have you tried putting your SIM card into a different phone to see whether it is a hardware issue.  If the other phone does not work with internet, it is a Public Mobile issue.  

Probably need to wait for moderators to get back to you.  They do work on weekend, but shorter hours.  It has been taking 1-2 days for moderators to respond.  Do not resend multiple requests to moderators as this seems to increase your wait times significantly.  

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@carloscmd, The moderator team DOES work on week-ends (9 - 7:30 PM EST).  You will need to simply wait for the moderators to get back to you.  If you absolutely need to, you can manually change plans, but won't be able to go to a plan that is no longer offered.  If the system truly swapped out your plan with your asking for it, then the mods will take care of you...

You will need to wait until your request comes up next in the moderator team's queue.

Need Help? Let's chat.