cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I topped up money to change myplan

PaulaAnn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I topped up my plan,it says I had topped it up,but when I went back into my account it tells me to topup my plan,thank you

10 REPLIES 10

@PaulaAnn 

Oops now that I reread your post....do you need more data now? Otherwise just schedule your plan to change on next renewal so you don't lose the rest of your current 30 day cycle. If you want to start a new 30 day cycle because you ran out of data and you want a plan with more data then make sure the funds in your balance are equal to or are greater than the plan cost that you want to change to then click on change plan now.

@PaulaAnn 

If you have enough funds in your balance to cover your plan amount ( don't count rewards so you may need to add $2 to $5 to make up the difference) and clicking on reactivate doesn't renew your plan then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Log out and reboot.

This is assuming your renewal was last night and your service says suspended. If it is active the system won't take your payment until renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulaAnn : Did you contact the moderators? Did they contact you after you posted your question? Did they resolve something for you? Are you just answering one of the questions posed here? Is everything alright with your account now?

@esjliv wrote:

@RosieR  I sure hope there isn't a glitch in the private messaging system that posts here on the Public Forum. Oy vey - if that was the case!

How did the Moderator Team get tagged in this OP's post?

Strange.

Other posts seem similar...🤔

@esjliv it must be glitch.  we know that the PM system is old and glitchy but this is something new. Today I received a notification that I had a message, it was the same message I already received and read, about 20 mins ago. 😂

Cheers

RosieR

PaulaAnn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have enough money to cover my balance

@RosieR  I sure hope there isn't a glitch in the private messaging system that posts here on the Public Forum. Oy vey - if that was the case!

How did the Moderator Team get tagged in this OP's post?

Strange.

Other posts seem similar...🤔

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi PaulaAnn

I am glad to hear that your service is working.

If you have any other questions or requests, please don’t hesitate to contact us back, have a wonderful day.

Best regards,

Mary

Public Mobile Moderator Team

@CS_Agent this is confusing.  Did @PaulaAnn contact you about her problem and you fixed it already?  

@Mary, Public Mobile Moderator Team, I think you mean to send this by private message to the OP.

Aloha

RosieR

P.S. and why is the moderator's reply the Accepted Solution?  It did not contain any answers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulaAnn : Some confusing (to me) terminiology.

Adding money into your account does nothing except if you're suspended and you added enough to cover your plan cost.

If you then go through the process of changing your plan and (if you like your spent money) chose to change at your next renewal then it would not have needed money right then.

If you had chosen to change now then it would have used the money you added.

So what do you have for Available Funds?

Do you see a future plan change in your Plan Details page?

Edit: I don't know what the heck is going on with the moderators. Everything mus be working tickety boo for them to be answering things so quickly.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@PaulaAnn wrote:

I topped up my plan,it says I had topped it up,but when I went back into my account it tells me to topup my plan,thank you

@PaulaAnn 

Are the $'s in your Available Funds balance?

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.