cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I sent a message and it does not appear in my sent list

sylvester123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you know if a message was sent?

Do you have to wait for a sent message to appear in the sent or should it appear instantly?

6 REPLIES 6

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@GR wrote:

@ChuckYeah  I don't know then,  on my phone everytime I send a message it brings me to the sent folder and they're all there.  Maybe it doesn't work like that for everyone.  I use it on my android phone only

Mine goes to INBOX, then I just click SENT?

Yup YOU are right @GR. When you click send and scroll down, it shows your sent items... immediately!

@GR wrote:

@ChuckYeah  I don't know then,  on my phone everytime I send a message it brings me to the sent folder and they're all there.  Maybe it doesn't work like that for everyone.  I use it on my android phone only

Mine goes to INBOX, then I just click SENT?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sylvester123 wrote:

How do you know if a message was sent?

Do you have to wait for a sent message to appear in the sent or should it appear instantly?

@sylvester123  The sent message should appear instantly. Make sure you settings are setup correctly and that you have verified your email address. Click on your profile icon and select settings.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

sentmsgs.PNG

GR
Mayor / Maire

@sylvester123 as soon as you hit send it should bring you to your sent folder and you should be able to see all the sent messages you have unless you've deleted some

Need Help? Let's chat.