cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I recently moved from Bell with promotion but cannot see on My account.

mpac917
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I feel like I am scammed. I moved from Bell because of 3GB Bonus data promotion and I bought my current plan at WOW! I purchased 2GB at 4G LTE Speed and I confirmed with the retailer guy that the promo was applied to my account.

It has been about a week and I just checked out My account but I could not find anything about the promotion.

Anyone has information about this promotion? I need help. I am not sure where to contact for this matter since they have no call service..

Thank you for your responses in advance

11 REPLIES 11

@GinYVR wrote:

@mpac917 Sounds like the salesperson @ Wow screwed up. You should be going after him for giving you bad information. Wow! is a subsidary of Rogers which resell all types of wireless plans including Public, hard to blame PM for this one.

@GinYVR, WOW also sells Telus and Koodo devices and plans, so they're also associated with Telus, and Public Mobile.  They are not strictly Rogers (and Fido/Chatr).

@mpac917 Sounds like the salesperson @ Wow screwed up. You should be going after him for giving you bad information. Wow! is a subsidary of Rogers which resell all types of wireless plans including Public, hard to blame PM for this one.

mpac917

The salesperson said the plan is eligible for the bonus data. And that is why I chose the plan.. 

Car
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ran into a similar problem. I saw the bell promo and ported over the next day, but it wasn't showing up in the choose a plan section of the start up so I just put in the 15$ plan.  Sorry I wish I could offer a solution but I think it was likley a time sensitive offer that was quickly gone.  You can try contact the mods to see if they can add it in.  However, it might no longer be possible. In that case you can watch for the next offer, seems like there are periodically decent offers that come up.

The moderator(s) can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Good luck and let us know if they were able to fix itRobot Happy

@computergeek541 wrote:

@mpac917 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I feel like I am scammed. I moved from Bell because of 3GB Bonus data promotion and I bought my current plan at WOW! I purchased 2GB at 4G LTE Speed and I confirmed with the retailer guy that the promo was applied to my account.

It has been about a week and I just checked out My account but I could not find anything about the promotion.

Anyone has information about this promotion? I need help. I am not sure where to contact for this matter since they have no call service..

This plan wasn't eligbile for that offer.  Only the $35 and $40 Ready-Made plans that include Cabada-wide talk, text, and 3g data qualified.

A colleague from work who is a Virgin Mobile migrant picked up the $35 plan and already got the 3GB bonus applied to the account.  Definitely a retailer mistake.  Maybe the moderators will be reasonable and do a plan swap.  

@mpac917 wrote:

Hi everyone,

This plan wasn't eligbile for that offer.  Only the $35 and $40 Ready-Made plans that include Cabada-wide talk, text, and 3g data qualified.

@mpac917 wrote:

@Lieux Thank you for the reply. Activated on May 2nd. So I guess today is 7th day. Should I wait for few more days?

1 or 2 perhaps...but you have already messaged the moderator? So you will have your answer.Smiley Happy

mpac917

@Lieux Thank you for the reply. Activated on May 2nd. So I guess today is 7th day. Should I wait for few more days?

@mpac917 

Please note it may take up to 7 business days for bonus data to be applied. This offer is subject to change without notice. Is it more than 7 days for you?

mpac917

@geopublic Thank you for your response. I was able to contact them through your link. Hopefully they reply me.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mpac917 wrote:

Hi everyone,

@mpac917  You need to notify PM  To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.